Okay never say that period pains aren’t that bad because one time I had an ovarian cyst that burst before they found it, and when the doctor saw how big it was, he asked me, “How were you not screaming in pain?”
And my response was, “Oh, I thought they were just cramps.”
- Calling in sick - the muse is sick, and another character/muse must fill in for them.
- Old times - muse is replaced for by a young version of one of their parents.
- Man the canons- if the muse is an OC, they’re replaced by a canon character. If they’re canon, they’re replaced by an OC.
- Grave encounters - the muse is replaced by someone from their past. The catch- this person must have died. They can’t remember their death…
- New worlds - muse is replaced by a character/muse from another fandom.
- AU - muse is an AU version of themselves (anon specifies which AU).
- Freaky friday - muse is body-swapped with another muse (anon specifies, both muns must agree).
- Nothing personal - if the muse has an alternate personality/persona, then that becomes the dominant persona. Ergo, the alternate now believes they are the original.
student: hey government can I have some money to go to university
uk government: sure here you go. you'll have to pay it back but only when you're earning £21,000+ a year, and if you don't pay it off after 30 years we'll just write it off, don't worry about it man
scottish government: nah man just go to uni we ain't gonna charge you
us government: no. you gotta pay it yourself. upfront. your parents have to save up from the moment you're born. good luck, fucker.
((Kelly made my heart so happy I stopped being sad and think I can sleep restfully. I just. Thank you.))
((Yeah. So I have the thing drafted and I’ll be around tomorrow… Maybe we can plot more things then :3))
i want threads with build up.
i want shippy threads,
but i don’t like forced ships.
so i want to start from the beginning,
so our muses have to grow to like, hate, or love each other.
i want them to fight.
i want them to go nights without talking.
i want them to go days where they can’t get enough of the other
and others where they hardly want to be around each other.
i want relationship development.
i want threads with build up.
i want to rp real things. that means nothing has to be perfect.
Kelly’s tail wagged faster, harder. Bouncing more, he leaped off her, and ran around, then bounce back into her stomach. Yipping happily. Yes, he wanted this. He would finally have somewhere safe.
"All right then." she chuckled at his antics, standing.
"I’ll take that as a yes. You’re coming home with me, then." she decided, standing with the puppy in hand.
"Shit… I parked my car round here somewhere…" she muttered, looking around.
So much for her claim of being a responsible adult.
Kyle hummed to himself on a curb.
He was in a particularly good mood as he bobbed his head to some tune in his head, smiling as he adjusted his hat.
The next person he spied walking passed made him burst into song.
Kyle Black was in top form that night. Maybe there was something in his Bloodwine. It would be a real shame if someone were to try and bring him down